Get to Know Inspect Point
New to Inspect Point or need a refresher on key screens? Start here.
Learn how to create buildings, schedule inspections, generate reports, and everything in between.
Learn how to perform inspections in the field, send information back to the office, and much more.
Learn more about the integrations currently available, and how to setup and use each.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? We've got an answer (or will soon enough).
- The Ease of Inspect Point
- How to clone alarm devices in the field
- How to mass add valves in the backend of Inspect Point
- How to setup custom alarm devices
- How to add equipment statuses in the backend of Inspect Point
- How to add equipment types in the backend of Inspect Point
- How to create a User added system question with a custom section name
- How to change the status of a deficiency found during an inspection
- How to add a backflow inspection to a building in the backend
- How to generate a backflow inspection report
- How to setup and edit company information (logo, address, etc.)
- Backend at-a-glance
- How does an inspection get marked complete?
- How to add battery information for a control panel in the backend of Inspect Point
- How to delete a valve from a building
- How to create a building & add systems/assets
- How to add the price of an inspection at the inspection schedule level
- What is a custom inspection?
- How to create a recurring inspection schedule for a building
- How to delete reports from the Reports screen
- How to email a report from within Inspect Point
- How to generate a report
- How to Add/Edit Factors for Proposed Corrections
- How to Add/Edit a Proposed Correction
- How to add/setup techs
- How to set a status for a deficiency
- Overview: How to perform an inspection in the field
- Info Button - Version Info & link to Help Topics
- How to setup the Google Calendar integration
- How do I contact Support?