A reminder sends an email out 48hrs prior to an inspection that contains:
- Your company name
- The inspection date and time
- The building name and address being inspected
Click building on the menu and then click the hyperlink for the building you would like to set a reminder for.
- Here we see the list of buildings shown for the search criteria “Mohawk"
Once you have selected the building you would like to set a reminder for, you will brought to the below screen where you can click Manage Reminders.
This screen shows any existing reminders, and allows you to add additional ones by pressing the New Reminder button.
- There are currently no reminders for this building, as this is a new account
Click the drop down on this screen to display the list of available contacts to be chosen for the reminder and select the desired contact and click Save.
- The contact must have an email address entered to be available for a reminder.
- Be careful to ensure that a valid email address is used
Upon saving the reminder we will be brought to Notification Reminders maintenance. Click Edit to make changes to a reminder.
- The reminder is also set to true (Active) by default
When editing a reminder, you can change the contact name and also toggle the active flag on the reminder from true to false.
*Repeat this process for as many reminders to different contacts as is required.